Friday, November 16, 2012

I'm back ( sorta )

Hi guys,

I'm Angelea. How are you all doing ?

I've been neglecting my blog for quite sometime now. I think it's time to start posting again. So, this is just going to be sorta like an introduction. I've totally revamped my blog to make it more "professional" looking by adding lots and lots of bright colours ( as you can probably tell ). I'm still getting used to the layout change though. I am quite the boring, all black and white kind of person to be honest. But anyway, I should probably stop rambling and get to my point. So, I've been always wanting to start a fashion blog. Basically this blog is going to be filled with post on fashion, the latest trend, hauls, street style and many more. So, if you're a total fashion geek like me, make sure to follow me here and on instagram ( I post fashion related pictures regularly on instagram )

My instagram : leaninacheong

Thanks guys. I'll see you on the next post. 

x

No comments:

Post a Comment